MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR A YOUTH WITH INTELLECTUAL AND/OR DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
BECOME A CHILDREN’S HOST HOME PROVIDER TODAY!
Are you interested in earning $2400-$3600 / month while opening your heart and home to a child in need? If you are compassionate, caring, patient, and have good judgment and understanding, this may be a great opportunity to supplement your income while making a difference to a child in your community. Community Services Inc. (CSI) is looking for Host Home providers to offer a stable, safe and loving home to a child with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. Host homes are similar to foster homes but we offer:
- Initial and ongoing training and coaching
- Relief support
- 24hr on-call phone support and guidance
- Supplemental in-home support from CSI direct support professionals
This is a wonderful opportunity to improve your financial situation, positively impact a child’s life and use your heart, home, and skills to make a difference.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A HOST HOME PROVIDER:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a home (own or lease) in the Portland, Oregon Metro area
- Able to provide a separate bedroom
- Have a reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and an Oregon drivers license
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
If you think this is right for you and/or want more information, please contact Teresa Lermon at email@example.com or fill out the contact form below. You can also visit our job listing page for a full list of available positions!